- Collection of Application form
- Submission of Application Form
- Entrance Test for higher class students
- Publishing the names of eligible candidates
Tuition fee shall be payable in 3 installments. Annual Payment shall be paid once a year at the beginning of an academic year. Transportation Fee shall be collected on a monthly basis. Fine shall be paid for defaulters. Fee Collection time : 9.30 am – 2 pm on all working days
Rules & Regulations
- All students must remain present on the reopening day of the school after the summer, Onam and Christmas Vacations.
- All pupils must wear the prescribed uniform and footwear, failing which pupil will be sent back home unless there is a genuine excuse note from parent/ guardian concerned.
- The pupils must be in their class before the first bell. Their punctuality, regularity of attendance shall be considered at the time of giving marks for internal years work.
- The pupils should not leave their class-room without the prior permission of the teacher. They should maintain silence and discipline in between two consecutive periods.
- No pupil will absent himself from the school without parent's request in writing and the Principal's knowledge and sanction.
- For genuine absence of any period a written note must be sent to the school along with the student at the time of resuming the school. In any case absence of more than three days without permission / intimation may lead to striking the name off the rolls.
- A student is supposed to present a medical certificate if he is absent on account of any type of illness. A fitness certificate must also be produced at the time of resuming after the sickness along with a covering note.
- Bunking / Cutting classes or leaving the school premises during the school hours is a serious offence.
- Irregular attendance, habitual laziness, persistent disobedience, flouting or flagrant violation of the school rules and conduct in or out of the school, which is injurious to the moral tone of the school is in itself sufficient reason for expulsion from school.
- All students must maintain their homework, class work books and update them (regularly) and bring them regularly to the school.
- All pupils must bring the school hand book (Diary) on all working days and use it in ways it is meant to be used.
- No other books except the approved or sanctioned text books will be brought to the school. They should not bring any other material like guides, coaching class books, magazines, periodicals to the school. Any objectionable literature, comics, mobiles or CDs should not be brought to School with out the knowledge of the Principal
- Every pupil is responsible to maintain the cleanliness of the class, corridors and the school premises. They are also expected to take care of the furniture and fixture of the school and any damage to the property of the school will be made good at the cost of the student doing the same. Such damage to the school property may lead from minor to major punishment to the extent of rustication from the school.
- Speaking in English is very compulsory for the students. If they fail to do so fine will be imposed on them.
- No circular will be issued, notices circulated, gifts given or taken, booklets, pamphlets, keys or guides distributed or sold without the explicit permission of the Principal.
- Attending the assembly is a must. A pupil reporting after the assembly will be treated as a late-comer and will be dealt with accordingly.
- A pupil trying to use any unfair means during the examination will be given zero in that exam and will not be allowed to appear in the rest of that test or examination.
deserve editor attention because they are the most important for an encyclopedia to have, as determined by the community of participating editors. They may also be of interest to readers as an alternative to lists of overview articles.