Aims & Objectives
- To impart value based quality education to our children, irrespective of their social backgrounds.
- To equip them adequately to face the challenges among the youth at State, national and International levels.
- To instill a strong sense of civic consciousness, civic responsibility, and dignity of labour so as to make them useful citizens and instruments of social changes.
- To motivate our children towards a purposeful life by cultivating in them good habits, proper attitude to work and life.
- To develop their talents and abilities to the best possible level to develop a spirit of sportsmanship to help children solve problems with critical mind and nationality.
- To provide leadership.
- To ensure judicious use of their leisure time and nurture creative hobbies.
- To develop the spirit of enthusiasm and curiosity through the habit of reading and active participation in various clubs and projects.
- To help them achieve the supreme moral value of truth, goodness and love.
- Delivering a dynamic educational program that encourages each student to achieve his/her highest potential.
- To offer a unique blend of curriculum that will enable easy transition of students from school to tertiary education anywhere in the world.
- Practicing the ethics of love and compassion towards all and committing ourselves to overall development of the children.
First Term - June, July, August
Second Term - September, October, November, December
Third term - January, February, March
Academically our School works from 9.15am and finishes at 3.50pm. Lunch Break is from 12.25pm - 1.05pm
- Our School works 5 days a week
- Extra classes for higher classes may be held on Saturdays, if and when required
Special practices and rehersals may be held from 3.50pm to 4.45pm on week days and Saturdays too, if required.